Beliken Brewery City Tour

tkportersat

Kerry,

You can search this forum for threads on this tour. There are a couple from last year. For an infant, it'll be a long long day. It's a bus ride. Roads' aren't always smooth. Not sure what you'll do with the child during the brewery tour. And you'lll need to check with the vendor as to age restrictions. If you just want a Belkin, go to Wet Lizard at the TV and try them all. They're not that expensive, and are your only selections, you can get something to eat, maybe sit on the covered patio, enjoy the weather.

Its funny because just last night i posted the same exact question (minus the infant) on the carnival forums and i am yet to recieve a response.

yes it has been talked about in the passed but...im cruising in 31 days..id love to have recent updates and hear from anyone who has been on this excursion through coral breeze or even through wet lizard. according to the wet lizard website they also provide a city and brewery tour.

Im mainly curious as to how the city tour is interest wise, and vehicle comfort wise (worth 60 some odd dollars?)... also is it a safe route to travel to get to and from the brewery on tour.

im sure even if the tour isnt what its cracked up to be im sure all you can drink belikin and some rum punch upon returning to the wet lizard would help make all else well. I just would like to know what expect going into this.

Thank you to anyone who will take the time to visit "or revisit" this topic :)

Thanks for posting a reponse....

I did a search and never really found anything that answered the question with regards to a baby. I am really thinking I might cancel my reservation and let the rest of the family go without me. I don't want my sweet boy irritated all day. Part of my concern too is not having a car seat and riding on a shuttle bus. Some on the family boards seem ok with infants and buses without car seats but I am not sure I want him on one that long. I am really torn.

Mark from Coral Breeze has been very nice in corresponding and I am sure it is a great tour but I don't think it will be fun if I have a ticked off infant all day. I will say he loves to be outside and loves people watching. Decisions, decisions.......

haha my wife and i along with my brother in law arrive in belize on the carnival legend wed april 13th. We are planning on booking this with the wet lizard restaurant and tours because they will take us with only three (coral breeze requires a min of 4). Either way they both seem to be well known and trusted businesses right on the port so we are happy to venture with either. my only curiousities are the ride to the brewery(safe travels?) and is the brewery and city tour interesting enough to justify the price of the tours? (and of course is the beer good) haha weve never had it. thanks! cruising in only 28days!

This excursion was really nice. The driving was very safe, we had a guy name Irvin ( I have his card and his email is irvin_longsworth@yahoo.com) Recommend him through Coral Breeze because he was so nice and didn't drive crazy at all (we had our 10 month old with us). The beer is very good, I recommend the Premium. I only wish it was sold in the States :( Nice tour and we were the only ones there, so great to get away from the crowds. You get about 45 minutes of drinking time and you can drink as much as you want in that period of time. Prior to arriving at the brewery he gives you a city tour and tells you about a few things in the area and we asked questions too.

haha my wife and i along with my brother in law arrive in belize on the carnival legend wed april 13th. We are planning on booking this with the wet lizard restaurant and tours because they will take us with only three (coral breeze requires a min of 4). Either way they both seem to be well known and trusted businesses right on the port so we are happy to venture with either. my only curiousities are the ride to the brewery(safe travels?) and is the brewery and city tour interesting enough to justify the price of the tours? (and of course is the beer good) haha weve never had it. thanks! cruising in only 28days!

yes my wife, brother in law and I have booked this through the wet lizard for only 40 each. we are sailing the legend april 10 and will be in belize april 13th. so far so good, very easy to stay in touch with, price is just fine and they also offer complimentary rum punch upon returning to the wet lizard. their web page is easy to follow and describes their tours and prices

Wow, good price. Have fun! We really enjoyed it.

yes my wife, brother in law and I have booked this through the wet lizard for only 40 each. we are sailing the legend april 10 and will be in belize april 13th. so far so good, very easy to stay in touch with, price is just fine and they also offer complimentary rum punch upon returning to the wet lizard. their web page is easy to follow and describes their tours and prices

Archived