I am ready for the next cruise

Well I am about ready for the cruise of a lifetime.

I have my six Rum Runners purchased so that I can put my alcohol smuggling test to work. Also will be bringing a case of soda so that I can make my drinks in the cabin.

The airline tickets are purchased with only one thing that might not work out as planed. We get into Fort Lauderdale at 2:15 PM on our sailing day. That may be a little close to get on the ship but seeing I am Diamond + the caption will more then likely wait for me.

I plan on not attending the muster drill as we can do that later in the week. I want to make sure I am on deck for sail way. After that I think it will be the windjammer for supper that night.

The next morning I plan to get up by the pools so that I can put towels on three chairs so that I have them when I get there at 11; 00. Need a place to sit by the pool.

We have MDR for 6:00 supper. But with my job I always got home at different times. With this I sometimes may not get to the dinning room until about 6:30. I hope the others at the table don’t mind that. Hell they can wait for me. I am not much for dressing up that much but I did pack my best jeans. They have some holes in the knees and the bottoms are a mess but how cares. Also by tank tops are in good shape for being over 10 years old and I will not forget to bring my baseball cap. Always eat dinner at home with it on as it keeps my head warm. Swim suits will be on when I use the windjammer as I don’t want to go back to the cabin an change

I plan on taking my two kids (3 -5) to the Solarium because I don’t want them to be without me. They can swim in that little pool and use the hot tube there when we want a little quite time at night. I know it is not right but after all some rules can be broken.

One thing that I love to do on a cruise is when the elevator stops on my floor is try to get on it before the other people leave. It makes them so mad.

When I want that night cap on the balcony all I have to do is mix that drink and enjoy it with a smoke. (O I forgot you can not smoke on the balcony).

When I get ready to leave I must make sure to tip all the crew members that need it. They may make my cruise more enjoyable if they get it. After all we are on vacation and they take care of us.

Enjoy your next cruise as it could be your last.

:D

Well I am about ready for the cruise of a lifetime.

I have my six Rum Runners purchased so that I can put my alcohol smuggling test to work. Also will be bringing a case of soda so that I can make my drinks in the cabin.

The airline tickets are purchased with only one thing that might not work out as planed. We get into Fort Lauderdale at 2:15 PM on our sailing day. That may be a little close to get on the ship but seeing I am Diamond + the caption will more then likely wait for me.

I plan on not attending the muster drill as we can do that later in the week. I want to make sure I am on deck for sail way. After that I think it will be the windjammer for supper that night.

The next morning I plan to get up by the pools so that I can put towels on three chairs so that I have them when I get there at 11; 00. Need a place to sit by the pool.

We have MDR for 6:00 supper. But with my job I always got home at different times. With this I sometimes may not get to the dinning room until about 6:30. I hope the others at the table don’t mind that. Hell they can wait for me. I am not much for dressing up that much but I did pack my best jeans. They have some holes in the knees and the bottoms are a mess but how cares. Also by tank tops are in good shape for being over 10 years old and I will not forget to bring my baseball cap. Always eat dinner at home with it on as it keeps my head warm. Swim suits will be on when I use the windjammer as I don’t want to go back to the cabin an change

I plan on taking my two kids (3 -5) to the Solarium because I don’t want them to be without me. They can swim in that little pool and use the hot tube there when we want a little quite time at night. I know it is not right but after all some rules can be broken.

One thing that I love to do on a cruise is when the elevator stops on my floor is try to get on it before the other people leave. It makes them so mad.

When I want that night cap on the balcony all I have to do is mix that drink and enjoy it with a smoke. (O I forgot you can not smoke on the balcony).

When I get ready to leave I must make sure to tip all the crew members that need it. They may make my cruise more enjoyable if they get it. After all we are on vacation and they take care of us.

Enjoy your next cruise as it could be your last.

:D

Hip HIp Hooray!!!! I love this post.

I will make sure to buy all my tours on land as I don't think the cruise line tours are of any value and overpriced. I always get back to the ship in time anyway. :D

I will save room in my luggage for a couple of pilfered towels.

I'm sure the captain will wait for you. Ain't got nothin better to do but wait for everyone to get on board! LOL!

This is all too funny!

There's one problem with your plan. . .

Don't inconvenience yourself by getting up in the morning to put the towels out for later in the day, just put them out the night before, that way you can sleep in :)

Don't you think the crew might pick up the towels durning the night. Might think about just sleeping out there with them. LOL

Don't you think the crew might pick up the towels durning the night. Might think about just sleeping out there with them. LOL

Very true, but I don't think it would be unreasonable to ask a crew member to guard your towels overnight :D

• 1 year later...

Archived