Locals recommendation for restaurant in Port Canaveral

Hook'em23

I will be staying in Port Canaveral for one night in April before my cruise and would like a recommendation for a restaurant to eat great seafood. I've read various reviews about several restaurants and they are always mixed with "locals would not eat there." We will probably stay at the Radisson or Country Inn (unless there are better recommendations.) Thanks!

I will be staying in Port Canaveral for one night in April before my cruise and would like a recommendation for a restaurant to eat great seafood. I've read various reviews about several restaurants and they are always mixed with "locals would not eat there." We will probably stay at the Radisson or Country Inn (unless there are better recommendations.) Thanks!

Check out Gills or Fishlips.

I am not a local, but have stayed in this area four other times, once for a week when not cruising. If you have a vehicle, go out on the 520 Causeway and eat at The Sunset or Captain Ed's. They have good seafood and it is a great location to watch the sunset.:cool:

We lived in central florida for 17 years before moving to the carolinas, if Dixie Crossroads is still open, it is worth the short drive to titusville. The garlic broiled rock shrimp are like baby lobster tails.

We lived in central florida for 17 years before moving to the carolinas, if Dixie Crossroads is still open, it is worth the short drive to titusville. The garlic broiled rock shrimp are like baby lobster tails.

also, just down the road in Melbourne is Bonefish Willy's (not to be confused with the chain Bonefish) which is probably the bes tof its class in that area. But neither Titusville nor Melbourne are exactly near the port. If you like Thai or sushi ...the Thai Thai restaurant next to the Radisson is very good. And Zachary's makes a good burger.

My vote goes to Milliken's Reef!!! They have the best view of the ships!!! Also, Fishlips is another great place to check out, my second favorite!!! We used to go to Grill's until we found Milliken's and Fishlips!

My vote goes to Milliken's Reef!!! They have the best view of the ships!!! Also, Fishlips is another great place to check out, my second favorite!!! We used to go to Grill's until we found Milliken's and Fishlips!

I second the suggestion for Milliken's Reef! I think all of the restaurants in the cove area are pretty good and I heard that there is a new restaurant that just opened next to Rusty's. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I second the suggestion for Milliken's Reef! I think all of the restaurants in the cove area are pretty good and I heard that there is a new restaurant that just opened next to Rusty's. :D

Its called Baja Tavern I have been there once and liked it much.

Archived