Carnival Web-site deck plans broke

scperk

It seems the Carnival technical people who keep the web-site workin have taken the week off...I've been trying to access the deck plans since monday and they are not available...Along with their countdown clocks..:(..Dennis

It seems the Carnival technical people who keep the web-site workin have taken the week off...I've been trying to access the deck plans since monday and they are not available...Along with their countdown clocks..:(..Dennis

Just pulled up the Legend deck plan no problem.

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=LE&icid=CC_Carnival%20Legend_260

But, I am cruising in 15116 Days according to the site. Can't wait! :)

Just pulled up the Legend deck plan no problem.

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=LE&icid=CC_Carnival%20Legend_260

But, I am cruising in 15116 Days according to the site. Can't wait! :)

I've been trying all week to access the deck plans on the Spirit with no luck..And my countdown clock is working perfectly....43 days....Dennis

Deck plans work around. Either install a different browser, like Firefox. Or if you are using IE8, try enabling Compatibility Mode/View. Both of those have worked for me.

Yup, Firefox is the only way I can see them. When I access them through AOL, like I always did before, no go.

When all else fails, go to Beyondships dot com...they have a lot of deck plans there as well. Only problem is you can't tell the cabin categories....

Deck plans work around. Either install a different browser, like Firefox. Or if you are using IE8, try enabling Compatibility Mode/View. Both of those have worked for me.

I've always had Internet Explorer and have never had problems accessing until this week..If you ask me the whole website is bewitched.....Dennis

Ah come on Dennis....you disappoint me...LOL!

You can Google Spirit deck plans and there are lots of websites that list them....

See you soon...

LOL @ Deb....I've always just gone to the web-site and viewed them...I did add them to my compatability view and bingo there they were... :)..Dennis

Archived