golden princess crown princess. crowd space ratio

redhydra

hi

i've been checking out two ship, golden princess and crown princess

the golden princess has like 2600 passenger, crown has 3100 and has two more deck

considering that the ship dimension is pretty much the same, does it mean that the pool deck and the other main place will be more crowded on crown princess than golden princess??

or are they pretty much the same??

do you have a preference for one or the other class?

thanks in advane for any information

I find the Crown Princess public places much more crowded compared to the Golden.

The Golden is definitely my preference.

I'm going on the Golden for the first time in May, so I'll see the difference then. That being said, I never felt too crowded while cruising on the Crown. The only time we had issues with crowds, was just prior to show time in either the Explorers Lounge or in the main theatre. You definitely have to get there early.

I'm looking forward to seeing the difference aboard the Golden. I would think it could only be better.

I find the Crown Princess public places much more crowded compared to the Golden.

The Golden is definitely my preference.

I agree with Coral. We have found that there doesn't seem to be much additional public space for that many more passengers on the larger ships. I would definitely prefer the Golden to the Crown.

We've sailed the Emerald (Crown's sister) on a ten-night cruise, and would not hesitate to book it again. The Crown is coming to Galveston in '12, and we'll no doubt be on that ship, too. Yes, it does get a bit crowded at certain times ... but not enough to affect our choice of cruises. We've also been on the Grand (Golden's sister) and will be on the Golden itself in a couple of months. Altogether, we'll have sailed on eight different Princess ships. None of our decisions were based on size. We had one disappointing experience, but it had nothing to do with how big or small the ship was.

Archived