New Maasdam Booking - Really Like This

sail7seas

Now there's a fun idea.

You volunteering? :D

That is not something I'd be interested in taking the lead for.

But if someone else wished to.......

If you want to change to March, I'd do it :) I'll be calling HAL on Monday for my favourite person to set up a meet and greet :D:D

Apologies Sail, I didn't answer your question. We are doing the March 2nd sailing - by April, there's no point in getting 'outta here'. perfect timing, with luck, spring may be on it's way when we return.

wish I was joining you - but March is just such nice timing. Just have to get through most of February and I'll have the thoughts of this cruise to keep me strong next winter.;)

We've got reservations for that cruise, too! We may end up on the April one Sail picked due to scheduling. Or not going anywhere at all in anticipation of something later in the year, like Voyage of the Vikings. Also keeping an eye out for the inaugural cruises of Oceania's Riviera, which are supposed to be about that time.

We've got reservations for that cruise, too! We may end up on the April one Sail picked due to scheduling. Or not going anywhere at all in anticipation of something later in the year, like Voyage of the Vikings. Also keeping an eye out for the inaugural cruises of Oceania's Riviera, which are supposed to be about that time.

Hope you stay on this one ;) there is a roll call now started for the March sailing ;) Isn't life rough? so many cruises, so many choices and so little time :)

Hope you stay on this one ;) there is a roll call now started for the March sailing ;) Isn't life rough? so many cruises, so many choices and so little time :)

Would be very fun if you decided to do that cruise. :)

We were disappointed we had to cancel our 'half' Viking. We were booked for Amsterdam to Boston but DH cannot leave his office that long. He thought he could when we booked but as he sees how busy things are, it just isn't possible.

Archived