Is there a schedual somewhere of al Carnival Cruise Directors?

rene194215

Host Mach

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable. Do you know if there is anything out there for a Carnival meet & greet? For example do Carnival provide a place, who to contact, will any of the Carnival staff attend? etc.... :confused:

You can contact Carnival groups and they will likely help you out given sufficient time.

Which ship and when?

:)

Host Mach

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable. Do you know if there is anything out there for a Carnival meet & greet? For example do Carnival provide a place, who to contact, will any of the Carnival staff attend? etc.... :confused:

You just need a minimum 20 people and decide how long you want it to be which determines the price per person. There's a few threads about it in the past month that listed some prices.

I'm wondering if this list is a bit outdated considering the recent announcements of 2 or 3 CDs retiring. For example, I thought I read that Chris Jefferson was retiring in early April. Yet he is listed on the Conquest through June.

Tim

I'm wondering if this list is a bit outdated considering the recent announcements of 2 or 3 CDs retiring. For example, I thought I read that Chris Jefferson was retiring in early April. Yet he is listed on the Conquest through June.

Tim

Yeah, it is outdated. I've got most of the new info but I've been asked not to publish it.

You're right about Chris, he leaves the Conquest April 3, I believe, and there's a number of folks who want that ship...

Yeah, it is outdated. I've got most of the new info but I've been asked not to publish it.

You're right about Chris, he leaves the Conquest April 3, I believe, and there's a number of folks who want that ship...

Cruised on the Conquest...in November 2010. The Assistant Cruise Director was Popeye...and he was wonderful. He was everywhere....with a smile and a friendly hello. I would consider cruising on any ship that was lucky to have him as the Director.

Cruised on the Conquest...in November 2010. The Assistant Cruise Director was Popeye...and he was wonderful. He was everywhere....with a smile and a friendly hello. I would consider cruising on any ship that was lucky to have him as the Director.

Yep, we sailed with Popeye on our Sept 26, 2010 cruise on the Conquest. Great guy!

Yep, we sailed with Popeye on our Sept 26, 2010 cruise on the Conquest. Great guy!

Is he still on the Conquest ? We are going again in October, 2011. On that same cruise..had some great comedy entertainment. After the late adult show, came to Alfred's Bar and joined in the Motown Dancing..just had a great time. I have been on several cruises and this was the best time of any.

• 2 months later...

Archived