Booked our trip on the Magic

mominkaty

We finally did it -- have booked for June 24, 2012! Am doing the happy dance -- that's a long way away, but we got the cabins we wanted and have at least 5 other families joining us to celebrate our kids' high school graduation.

Now to start really reading the threads to see which excursions to take in each port.

Welcome to CC! Yay on your booking! You will learn so much from here. As another poster said, join in on a roll call for your cruise, you can meet some great people.

I'm excited about the Magic too, I have 2 cruises booked, can't wait!

We sail on the Magic exactly one year from today!!! We have 2 cabins on Riviera Deck. Family OV with the extra bathroom! Wish we had a cruise booked while waiting!

That's the same type of cabin we booked. I really wanted my balcony, but we wanted all of us to be in the same room, and think the extra bathroom will be nice too. I'm just excited to be going & can't wait for the kids to find out & then enjoy their 1st cruise.

That's the same type of cabin we booked. I really wanted my balcony, but we wanted all of us to be in the same room, and think the extra bathroom will be nice too. I'm just excited to be going & can't wait for the kids to find out & then enjoy their 1st cruise.

Let me know how that goes! DH and I are cruising in a cove at thanksgiving but plan to take the kids at some point :)

Let me know how that goes! DH and I are cruising in a cove at thanksgiving but plan to take the kids at some point :)

I will Amanda. For our cruise in December, we have one of the L-shaped balcony cabins. I would have loved to do that again for our family cruise, but, then we'd have to have a 2nd cabin & I didn't want to go that route. My parents booked 1 of the l-shaped cabins, so we will enjoy their balcony as much as we can. LOL!

Archived