Carnival Dream or Valor, which one?

clarkie138

I am torn between these two cruises that are only a day apart sailing and have very similar itineraries. I'm always wanting to go on the bigger ship which i know is the Dream, but now I'm going with my mom and 3 and a half year old who isn't tall enough for the slide. Just want the most bang for my buck and variety. Besides size, what is the difference between the two ships? Thoughts?

I am torn between these two cruises that are only a day apart sailing and have very similar itineraries. I'm always wanting to go on the bigger ship which i know is the Dream, but now I'm going with my mom and 3 and a half year old who isn't tall enough for the slide. Just want the most bang for my buck and variety. Besides size, what is the difference between the two ships? Thoughts?

Been on both. Bottom line is really just size and therefore more passengers on The Dream. I'd prefer The Valor but I know many others would pick The Dream. The only things I really remember: shows on The Dream were very good and we enjoyed the cove balcony. Service in the MDR on The Valor was the best we've ever received on ANY ship. Probably cannot go too wrong with either ship.

Price would be the main difference, followed by size.

Archived