Completing waivers online

I am on the Liberty and was able to do it but understand your confusion. I filled mine out then saw a window that said only for Oasis & Allure sailings. :confused: But others on my cruise said it also says Liberty. Since I have already completed them I can't recreate the situation to see if it does say Liberty.

So say if I was on the Allure, will be in over a year :D, how do they know you have completed them? It says you do not need to bring anything with you indicated you have printed them out.

BonVoyage

Dawna

So say if I was on the Allure, will be in over a year :D, how do they know you have completed them? It says you do not need to bring anything with you indicated you have printed them out.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Once you complete the waivers on-line the information is transfered to your account just like when you pre-book the entertainment venues on-line. When you go to a venue like the rock wall or a show they scan your seapass and it indicates if you have already signed a waiver or not or whether or not you have a reservation for the show that you are trying to get into.

Archived