Final Payment

Royal Caribbean will no longer allow price adjustments after final payment, but is that date determined by when the final payment is actually made or when it is due? In other words, I have a final payment that is due this month but if I pay it early will I be entitled to a price reduction if the price goes down between when I make that payment and when it is actually due?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Royal Caribbean will no longer allow price adjustments after final payment is made, but is that date determined by when the final payment is actually made of when it is due? In other words, I have a final payment that is due this month but if I pay it early will I be entitled to a price reduction if the price goes down between when I make that payment and when it is actually due?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Final Payment Date is the date that RCI initiates not the date that you may make final payment.

If you pay early and there is a price reduction prior to when RCI has the payment date set for, you will get a refund.

That would be a HECK of a difference in policy!!!! :eek:

It is possible in the UK. However USA customers can get their deposit back, UK customers lose the deposit if they cancel or have to pay a fee to move that deposit to a new cruise.

So whilst I agree rules should be the same everywhere UK customers generally are worse off.

It is possible in the UK. However USA customers can get their deposit back, UK customers lose the deposit if they cancel or have to pay a fee to move that deposit to a new cruise.

So whilst I agree rules should be the same everywhere UK customers generally are worse off.

I have been making great use of this feature lately (no fees for those in U.S. who book direct), but I would trade it for price drops after final. The price I pay is that Marie in CVP keeps calling me and she's pretty aggressive; I've stopped answering her calls.

Archived