Freestyle Dailies from our recent Star sailing posted

ottawapuppy

I have posted the Freestyle Daily newsletters from our recent week-long sailing of Norwegian Star on our web site.

The link to the web site is listed in my signature below then click the Norwegian Star link on the right-hand side of the page.

Enjoy!

Mike

Thank you for posting these! So helpful! But I have one question, when was your lobster night? I didn't see it listed in your dailies anywhere. Maybe I missed it? Thanks!

On our last 2 cruises, the Pearl and The Spirit, Lobster night was the 3rd night, not the first sea day like in days past. By the way, I mention the 3rd night, that was counting the night we sailed. We missed it on the Pearl because we expected it the second night, this time we paid attention.

NIta

I have one question, when was your lobster night? I didn't see it listed in your dailies anywhere. Maybe I missed it? Thanks!

I believe it was on the Wednesday night. The reason I say that is our friends backed out of a reservation to go to Ginza since they wanted to go to the dining room for lobster.

Mike

Archived