Epic Deluxe/Mini Stateroom Selection

teacher_md

Hey Everyone,

I have a few Epic stateroom questions.:

Deluxe Balconies (AKA mini-suites) are basically standard balcony cabins with a few more feet of space (depth of room, not width), correct?

Are the Deluxe Balconies cabins on the 8th and 9th floor any good (category MD)? I keep reading about the fact that there are lifeboats right underneath that obstruct the view. I also keep reading about the balconies being less private in this area. Can anyone please elaborate on this?

There is one MD available on 9 and plenty available on 8. The one on 9 is towards the back of the ship. Is it better to be towards the back or the front?

Epic is definitely different - trying to wrap my brain around it. Thanks for the help.

- aj (and yes, I know minisuites don't have suite privileges! - sad sad sad:()

Hey Everyone,

I have a few Epic stateroom questions.:

Deluxe Balconies (AKA mini-suites) are basically standard balcony cabins with a few more feet of space (depth of room, not width), correct?

Are the Deluxe Balconies cabins on the 8th and 9th floor any good (category MD)? I keep reading about the fact that there are lifeboats right underneath that obstruct the view. I also keep reading about the balconies being less private in this area. Can anyone please elaborate on this?

There is one MD available on 9 and plenty available on 8. The one on 9 is towards the back of the ship. Is it better to be towards the back or the front?

Epic is definitely different - trying to wrap my brain around it. Thanks for the help.

- aj (and yes, I know minisuites don't have suite privileges! - sad sad sad:()

Two things that will help you:

1) http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Epic - this is the Drag It Decks - line up the stairs/elevators. You'll be able to see which cabins have open balconies.

2) If the Deluxe has a bubble next to balcony (i.e. bed next to balcony) it has a bathtub. Otherwise, if the bubble is next to door, the cabin has a shower which is larger than the standard balcony cabins. MA and MC have bathtubs and MB and MD have showers.

We just booked a MA for our next long cruise - we have a very small bathtub at home so it'll be our luxury for our TA cruise!

Archived