Excursion ideas for the non beach lover!!

firstcruiseoct11

We have been to Cozumel 4 times and out of those 3 times we have done Chankanaab but if you are not a beach or snorkel person you would probably not like that. However, one time we took a jeep tour (it was 5 years ago and can't remember the company we went through...was not through the cruise ship but I think the ship does have them) and really enjoyed it. Each family gets a jeep to drive themselves and we drove caravan style stopping at various places to look and learn from the guide. We had a great time, learned a lot and was able to get a nice feel for the island. Might be a good option for you. Have fun! :D

Thanks!! I've been looking at the jeep tour, zip lines, and 4 wheeler excursions!

Hey I posted on another thread of yours, we are on the same cruise :)

I found these that we thought of doing:

Dune Buggy Through Island Marketing:

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelDuneBuggyTour.htm

And the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel through Cozumel Water Sports

Just google Cozumel Water Sports for that one, and they have lots of others. Both sites are reputable.

Hope that helps.

Hey I posted on another thread of yours, we are on the same cruise :)

I found these that we thought of doing:

Dune Buggy Through Island Marketing:

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelDuneBuggyTour.htm

And the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel through Cozumel Water Sports

Just google Cozumel Water Sports for that one, and they have lots of others. Both sites are reputable.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!! I will look at those sites.

I joined the roll call thread that you have!! I am very excited!! I have been on the computer all day. I wish we were leaving tomorrow. My husband on the otherhand is still not so sure. He is the hunting/fishing type so this is out of his element.

Thanks!! I will look at those sites.

I joined the roll call thread that you have!! I am very excited!! I have been on the computer all day. I wish we were leaving tomorrow. My husband on the otherhand is still not so sure. He is the hunting/fishing type so this is out of his element.

I didn't see your post on the roll call I will have to go back and look.

Planning is so much fun. My husband is not the laying back chilling out type, he doesn't fish or hunt, but he likes to watch movies for hours when he is not tinkering with something or working.

He doesn't think he will like cruising either. I have tried to get him excited, but I decided to just give up.

I didn't see your post on the roll call I will have to go back and look.

Planning is so much fun. My husband is not the laying back chilling out type, he doesn't fish or hunt, but he likes to watch movies for hours when he is not tinkering with something or working.

He doesn't think he will like cruising either. I have tried to get him excited, but I decided to just give up.

I didn't post on the other thread!! I just joined this site today so I'm still figuring it out. I just "joined" the thread, I guess!!! :confused:

I didn't post on the other thread!! I just joined this site today so I'm still figuring it out. I just "joined" the thread, I guess!!! :confused:

It is here:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1333100

Just follow the link and post a quick hello to the others that are going on the same cruise.

It is a fun way to get to know who is going with you and talk about your excursions and such. :)

Archived