dining near La Quinta Cocoa Beach?

39august

I am currently booked into the La Quinta on Atlantic Ave. in Cocoa Beach. Hotel info denotes a restaurant on site. Probably not too good. Are there other restaurants or delis, like in a Publix, within walking distance, please?

I am currently booked into the La Quinta on Atlantic Ave. in Cocoa Beach. Hotel info denotes a restaurant on site. Probably not too good. Are there other restaurants or delis, like in a Publix, within walking distance, please?

I would see if you can change to the LaQuinta on Hendry. Better location and oceanfront. Publix across the street. Cocoa Beach pier right next door.

The LaQuinta is not a bad place and you have a GM that really cares about her guest -

Right next door to the LaQuinta, you have Siam Orchid restaurant that has excellent food, you have Denny's which isn't too bad - now as for Publix, you are most likely gonna have to do a cab especially if have large bags for its about 2 or 3 long blocks - you will travel North from the hotel - Ask for Judy and she will be more than happy to help you out and be glad to do so.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived