Brilliance, Dubai and children

marie1971

We are doing our first cruise next February half term and I am a little worried as it appears there are few children that do this particular cruise. My children are 12 and 10 and i am concerned they will be telling me they are bored!!!!

Well, they won't be "bored" because of the ship....there's plenty to do! I'm not sure Dubai is a kid's "must do" place!

Do go to your "Roll Call" for your sailing on this site....I'm sure there will be others with kids aboard!

• 4 weeks later...

The kids will not be bored. We went on a Med. cruise with our 13 and 10 year olds and they were not bored for one minute. It was September so there were only 30 kids on board and mostly other Australians as our school year is structured differently. So even though there was only 30 kids there were plenty to hang round with if they wanted to. Because it is such a port intensive cruise we only had 3 sea days so they found plenty to do and did not even go to the kids club once.

What cruise line are you on? Cruises to Dubai are sort of the last bastion of cruisers- its Caribbean, Europe then Asia and Middle East. So there won't be many families on this itinerary. But a cruise is still better than land travel for kids- there will be unlimited activities for kids. Have fun on your adventure.

My husband and I just got off the Brilliance last week doing this itinerary. We did not bring our kids (5 and 3) but we heard there were about 20 something children on our cruise. The one after ours (going on right now) has 200+ kids because of Easter break. Maybe choose a date around Easter break so there will be more kids. :)

Archived