Villa Del Palmar Resort Cabo: Reviews wanted

my2mickeykids

Our cruise has an excursion at this resort in Cabo. Any reviews? Trying to decide if the price is worth it. We have 2 days in Cabo, we were going to do 1 day on our own and this the other day.

Thank you! :)

My husband, daughter 10 at the time and myself did this excursion last spring. We really liked the resort and the pool. All the kids at the resort loved the whales tail water slide.

The food was very good but it was very crowded due to the locals having spring break so all the kids were out of school.

We would do this excursion at this resort again.

Have a great cruise!

Toni

Our cruise has an excursion at this resort in Cabo. Any reviews? Trying to decide if the price is worth it. We have 2 days in Cabo, we were going to do 1 day on our own and this the other day.

Thank you! :)

Which ship are you on and what is the date? I haven't seen this on our excursion itinerary (NCL Star). Thanks

My husband, daughter 10 at the time and myself did this excursion last spring. We really liked the resort and the pool. All the kids at the resort loved the whales tail water slide.

The food was very good but it was very crowded due to the locals having spring break so all the kids were out of school.

We would do this excursion at this resort again.

Have a great cruise!

Toni

Thank you! :D

Archived