Dresses!! :)

Love love love ur dress! I tried one on at Alfred Angelo last weekend. It was a Disney Princess dress (ariel) and I loved it! It was going to be my dress until I tried mine on....

Good choice :-)

I so wish they had this collection out when I bought my dress. I was one of the brides who didn't get the oh my god this is the one feeling, so I kinda question my dress. :[

I so wish they had this collection out when I bought my dress. I was one of the brides who didn't get the oh my god this is the one feeling, so I kinda question my dress. :[

I know that feeling.... I like my dress, but I'm not in love with it. As a plus size bride I was severly limited in what dresses I could even try on... and then dress shopping with a sample size friend a few weeks ago and saw all those gorgeous dresses on her mad me wish I could have seen and looked more!

But in any dress we choose, we'll have a fantastic wedding anyways!! We'll look and feel good and the main thing is that we are marrying our best friends!

My first trip I went to two places. I didn't get the "oh my god" feeling for any of them, but I had narrowed it down to two dresses. One was actually the same dress as Lipz. I had a hard time finding dresses, especially since I am also plus size and the sample sizes just don't fit. How can you choose a dress when you can't even fit into them?!

So second time I went, I actually fell in love with TWO dresses. It was actually quite unintentional, I thought I'd go back and buy the first one, but then I tried on some more and there were two I loved. I ended up with the one above because it took me down about two dress sizes and was very flattering on me. I loved it. :)

I know that feeling.... I like my dress, but I'm not in love with it. As a plus size bride I was severly limited in what dresses I could even try on... and then dress shopping with a sample size friend a few weeks ago and saw all those gorgeous dresses on her mad me wish I could have seen and looked more!

But in any dress we choose, we'll have a fantastic wedding anyways!! We'll look and feel good and the main thing is that we are marrying our best friends!

Thanks crystal you made me feel a little better lol!!! The women at Davids Bridal said I picked and stuck with the guy now I gotta do the same with the dress. I know our weddings will be awesome its getting soo close. :]

Pretty!!! Looks super comfy too! Perfect for a ship wedding!

We tried on quite a few and both ended up with gowns made of chiffon which is light weight. We are getting married in the heat of the summer, July 30th and didn't want to be burning up!

• 1 month later...
http://www.kittychencouture.com/bridal/2010cu/cloris.html

More photos. :) I am so excited for my dress to arrive. It's worth every penny. :)

I LOVE, LOVE LOVE your dress! If I didn't cry the instant I put mine on I would rush to try that dress on! Great choice!

The links are for the front and back of my dress. I don't have any photos of me in it because I am afraid my bf would find them... :)

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h366/bride2be0911/front.jpg

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h366/bride2be0911/back.jpg

Your dress is absolutely beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing your review and pictures! You are going to be a beautiful bride!:) Congratulations!

:) Do you have your dress? Post a photo of it and share with the world! I'm so excited to wear my dress!! :D

I'm wearing Cloris by Kitty Chen Couture.

Archived