Dresses!! :)

Now I'm thinking this is a pretty cool way of making a change for the reception since I can't afford two dresses.

I think that is a wonderful idea to change up your outfit! You look so wonderful in your dress. I love the length of it, perfect.

Our colors are white, silver and navy. I still need to find shoes I think I want navy shoes. They have to be high, my husband is 6'4 and I am 5'

Mine are 4.5" high. I'm 5'2 and mine is 6'1. lol But I love highhhh heels. They could have been 5-6" and I still would have been happy. lol

I went for my first fitting yesterday and all was well!

The gown was long and I really didn't want a train, so I had it hemmed in a way that it would 'sweep' the ground. The seamstress did an excellent job.

In the pic I'm wearing my 'reception' jewelry. The jewelry for the ceremony is some faux bling lol, and more lady like and dainty. As you can see my reception jewelry is bolder, fun and my bracelets will make some nice noise as I'm getting my boogie on the dance floor lol. It also matches my purple shoes!

Now I'm thinking this is a pretty cool way of making a change for the reception since I can't afford two dresses.

Lipz!!!! Girl you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I go in for my fitting on the 22nd (9 days before the wedding lol) and will definitely be posting photos. :)

Mine are 4.5" high. I'm 5'2 and mine is 6'1. lol But I love highhhh heels. They could have been 5-6" and I still would have been happy. lol

I'm 5'11" and my fiancé is 6'0" but I'm still going to wear giant heels LOL :D

I'm getting so inspired to shop seeing all the beautiful brides on here :)

I'm 5'11" and my fiancé is 6'0" but I'm still going to wear giant heels LOL :D

I'm getting so inspired to shop seeing all the beautiful brides on here :)

I can't wait to put my dress on. 8 days till my fitting. My dress is soooooo me. I swear when I put her on, I knew just like I knew the my fiancee was the one.

dress.jpg.6aac4446c96ffdd1237ed4723830b603.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My dress will be white trimmed with Royal Blue and a few sizes smaller than the one I tried on.

I cannot wait until it arrives in August and I can try it on.

I am wearing very high healed Jimmy Choo shoes (I always wanted a pair and decided to splurge!)

Hopefully the picture attachments will display - this is the first time I am trying to attach a picture

Dress1.jpg.7b39bc3d7f56a5670d0fd9d66043c9f8.jpg

Dress2.jpg.6578dfe603fd8bfbe9c044a198a66f4e.jpg

Image0071.jpg.4034408a3fa0a396594ec3d48ef18d5d.jpg

Beautiful!!!

WeLove2CruiseRCI, I love your dress!

Thank you both. I can't wait to see my DF's face when he sees it. I hope I made the right choice. The waiting is killing me! I'm not sure if i'm the only bride that does thinks about this, but for me it's ALL about the look on his face when he sees me walking toward him.

Thank you both. I can't wait to see my DF's face when he sees it. I hope I made the right choice. The waiting is killing me! I'm not sure if i'm the only bride that does thinks about this, but for me it's ALL about the look on his face when he sees me walking toward him.

Definately not the only bride that thinks that! Everytime i think about my dress i worry what HE will think. I hope he likes it! It is so different from who i am, something no one is going to expect me to wear...but i'm so in love with it.

I think that he wont even be looking at the dress. Just at my face and trying not to cry :-)

Btw-LOVE your dress! BeautifuL!

Definately not the only bride that thinks that! Everytime i think about my dress i worry what HE will think. I hope he likes it! It is so different from who i am, something no one is going to expect me to wear...but i'm so in love with it.

I think that he wont even be looking at the dress. Just at my face and trying not to cry :-)

Btw-LOVE your dress! BeautifuL!

Thank you!!

Nice to know I am not the only one that is worried about what HE will think. I had to go back and find your dress pic. Very sexy! Love the sparkle! Looks great! I don't know I he couldn't like it, it's perfect! I wanted to post a pic of me in the dress, but since he is on CC as well it was safer with the link to the model in it. I tried on many, many dresses, as soon as I put this one on and looked down without seeing myself in a mirror the tears came! I didn't want to take it off!!

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter as much as you think to him or anyone else. If it makes you happy, he'll be happy.

Besides he's gonna be trying not to cry and stuff. :) Mine did, he couldn't hold it. All he said he was thinking was "I'm getting to marry the most beautiful girl in the world."

And that's all that matters ladies. :)

Archived