Question about Conquest Cabins

Vita_88

We'll be sailing on the Carnival Conquest next February. We booked an inside cabin for my fiance, his daughter (she's 8) & myself. Has anyone had 3 people in an inside cabin? Is there enough room for 3 of us to move around? My TA said that there's no difference between an outside & an inside cabin as far as square footage goes, it's just that the outside cabins seem so much bigger. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Jenn :)

We cruised in quad oceanview cabins twice on Carnival; with 2 teen boys. The only times we felt the space issue was getting ready for formal night.....4 people getting ready at once; fortunately only one girl (me!), and when we returned from a sandy excursion and all needed to take showers.

We are also going to an inside category next cruise (although, we decided to get 2 cabins this time as the boys are now 15 and 17). One tip about inside cabins is to bring a nightlight and alarm clock because they are DARK!!!!! But, the price is right!:)

With 3 people, you'll be just fine. Remember, Carnival has big rooms, compared to most other cruiselines. Have a great cruise.

3 people to a cabin will work out great- I did it on my first cruise with 5 of us in there. You will only be in there to sleep and shower. If it gets to be too much--head to the gym area to take a shower. Bet it will be the best shower you ever taken. Even take the 8 year old with you. The stalls are bigger then what you have in your cabin.

Archived