British Isles for 2012 is now on Princess site

sorr1996

Definitely not cheap. We are usually balcony people but depending on cruise we change. Took an unobstructed view for we thought we could use the money for tours. Noticed in 2011 that inside and outside went first. Will monitor closely for price changes. This is about the last oversees cruise we have not done.

I was planning on doing this cruise next August (Want to see the Edinburgh Tattoo), but then realized I would have to fly to London around the same time as the Summer Olympics. Worried that this might hike up airfares to the point that it would become unaffordable. Also, an influx of tourists might make some of the main attractions too crowded.

We paid not attention to time for May was the best time for us so we went with it. Don't know anything about weather, etc. but it will be an adventure! Plan to spend a few days in London pre cruise and how long depends on money! Oh, to be rich and not have to budget!:)

Hey we are booking the save one as you. We can keep each other company for the next year and 4 months.

We can get the roll call started soon. I actually changed usernames for the roll call to this one.

The Olympics in London are at the very end of July and we should be good heading home before the crowds head in and before airfare goes way up. Our pre-cruise will be in Paris. We have never been there and a Fourth of July flight will give us some time there.

Hi All

Weather in May can be very good, often it is the dryest month and can be very warm, for us that is.

What ever you do , do not miss the tattoo.

yours Shogun

I think some other good news is that even in the heat of the summer, places like Dublin and Guernsey are nice and cool. I wish there were more time in Guernsey and also wish that the Crown Princess was still doing this itinerary.

Hi All

Weather in May can be very good, often it is the dryest month and can be very warm, for us that is.

What ever you do , do not miss the tattoo.

yours Shogun

Thank you for the info and we are sure we will be posting in the future for all sorts of info. In the meantime we are packing to go to Cancun for some real warm weather. Total relaxation, all inclusive.

We can get the roll call started soon. I actually changed usernames for the roll call to this one.

And just how did you accomplish this change? Just curious as I understood that was really difficult to get the administrators to do.............:confused:

And just how did you accomplish this change? Just curious as I understood that was really difficult to get the administrators to do.............:confused:

I didn't get rid of my old usercode. I just created a new one under a separate e-mail account. Two different people actually posted my real name on some posts (one was someone I did a roll call excursion with) and I only removed one. Too close for comfort for me as that username was similar to my name and I also wanted to get a plug for my favorite hockey team.

The Olympics in London are at the very end of July and we should be good heading home before the crowds head in and before airfare goes way up. Our pre-cruise will be in Paris. We have never been there and a Fourth of July flight will give us some time there.

If you start the roll call I will be over there shortly.

Archived