Disney Dream Dinner Dining Time Changes

bsddsc

Hello everyone, this just in from a cast member. Disney is making a slight change in dinner seating times on the Dream.

To better accommodate our Disney Dream guests, a slight change is being made to the evening dining times.

Effective Sunday 20-Mar-2011, the dining times will be changing to 5:45 PM and 8:15 PM (formerly 6:00 PM & 8:30 PM).

Since I have a lot of friends who work for Disney World, some even for the cruise line, I hope you enjoy these little tibits that get passed along to me. Debbie:D

I'm happy as we like to eat early. However, we planned to go to the 5 PM show. Does anyone know if we would be done by 5:45 for dinner? Thanks.

There was a second part to the note I received, but I couldn't copy the table format. There are NO changes in show times based on the change in dinner times.

Dining codes ZMAIN-5 and ZSECOND- both show a 5PM show. Dining code SECOND is 7pm and MAIN is 9PM. Hope that clears it up for you.

There was a second part to the note I received, but I couldn't copy the table format. There are NO changes in show times based on the change in dinner times.

Dining codes ZMAIN-5 and ZSECOND- both show a 5PM show. Dining code SECOND is 7pm and MAIN is 9PM. Hope that clears it up for you.

What :confused: Does it make sense that "Main" is 9 pm.. or 8:30 ... or 8:15, and "Second" is 5:45pm... or 6... or 7??? The above message confused me :confused:

We've got late dining seating, and I really hope that our showtime isn't 45 minutes after our dinner time. If so, we aren't going to any of the shows, because one of the reasons we like late dining is to be able to take our time and enjoy our meals, not rush through them. (Yet another reason we refuse to be seated at a table with young kids, we know the servers rush you through your meals due to the kids...)

we were on March 6th Dream and they had changed the show times to 6:15 and 8:30, and for Villians and Believe they also had a 3:30 matinee. You were not assigned to anytime, could go whenever you want.

We had second seating at 8:30 and wish they would go even further and make it 5:30 and 8:00 for the dinner times. So many kids on board and they were falling asleep during the second seating.

I'm happy as we like to eat early. However, we planned to go to the 5 PM show. Does anyone know if we would be done by 5:45 for dinner? Thanks.

The show times appeared to have changed a few weeks ago. They are now at 6:15 and 8:30 I beleive. (some have reported matinees at 3:30 and 4 too)

My worry now is if dinner times actually have changed...and so far there are no other reports of this...when will the pirate show take place. It was at 8, but won't work if you have an 8:15 dinner. I wish Disney would let people know about this. I will be OK, but many have planned remy and palo according to show times.

To the person asking about the seating codes. I really don't know what they mean yet. I am assuming this is something you will get assigned to you when you get on the ship.

Your Key to the World Card has your dining information include rotation, 1st or 2nd, table number and now I guess on the Dream you will have your show seating codes. Don't worry, it will be clear when you check in.

Times were never assigned on the other ships. From the other cruises I took, I do know everything is very coordinated so you can move from dinner to show or show to dinner quickly. We have always had late seating. This would mean going directly to the adult show from dinner, sometimes we didn't have time to change, sometimes we did.

We have Palos the first night and Remys the second. So I know my show times will be different on those nights anyway.

Hello everyone, this just in from a cast member. Disney is making a slight change in dinner seating times on the Dream.

To better accommodate our Disney Dream guests, a slight change is being made to the evening dining times.

Effective Sunday 20-Mar-2011, the dining times will be changing to 5:45 PM and 8:15 PM (formerly 6:00 PM & 8:30 PM).

Since I have a lot of friends who work for Disney World, some even for the cruise line, I hope you enjoy these little tibits that get passed along to me. Debbie:D

Hello everyone, this just in from a Disney cast member. Hopefully this will put to rest the dining and show times changes on the Dream, well, at least for now.

Recently, the Entertainment Team has been testing the show times onboard the Disney Dream and effectively immediately, there are now only two evening performances. The show times are 6:15 PM and 8:30 PM.

In addition to the evening performances, Villains Tonight! And Disney’s Believe will also have matinee performances during the day.

Below is a recap of the dining and show time schedule:

· For Guests who are scheduled to dine at 8:15 PM, the show is at 6:15 PM

· For Guests who are scheduled to dine at 5:45 PM, the show is at 8:30 PM

At this time, the Disney Fantasy will continue to offer three show times at 5:00pm, 7:00pm, and 9:00pm.

The Fantasy isn't even built yet, why would they be announcing "current" show times?

who knows, I almost didn't put that in there. But seeing so many people have booked, I did it for them.

The Fantasy isn't even built yet, why would they be announcing "current" show times?

hey, we live near each other. we're on the west side or Orlando near the Windermere post office. Clermont is really pretty. The rolling hills remind of my home town, Rochester, NY. Nice talking to you.

Archived