Contacting Constellation officers/managers/directors

reklawr

How can I contact any of the officers or managers on Constellation prior to our cruise? I would like to make contact with either the Hotel Director, Guest Relations Manager, Cruise Director or the Captain's Club Hostess on Constellation before our cruise?

How can I contact any of the officers or managers on Constellation prior to our cruise? I would like to make contact with either the Hotel Director, Guest Relations Manager, Cruise Director or the Captain's Club Hostess on Constellation before our cruise?

Hi Reklawr !

Unfortunately, you cannot email the ship. You may wish to consider calling Captains Club if you have any Special Requests. They should be able to note it on your booking. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Reklawr !

Unfortunately, you cannot email the ship. You may wish to consider calling Captains Club if you have any Special Requests. They should be able to note it on your booking. Enjoy your Cruise !

Thanks Andy. I'll try calling the Captains club.:)

What for :confused::confused::confused:

Archived