Coach shop

I quess this question is for the ladies...has anyone shopped at the coach shop on the oasis, and if so are the prices the same as the in land coach shop. Also what other shops are on board?

I'm interested in this as well, my daughter LOVES Coach bags. Waiting to see if anyone has info.

I'm also interested in this...I'm hoping to pick up my Oasis Coach if the price is right. :D

I quess this question is for the ladies...has anyone shopped at the coach shop on the oasis, and if so are the prices the same as the in land coach shop. Also what other shops are on board?

Bet prices won't be as good as the Coach outlet stores. Not many of them but my sister worked in the one in Allen, TX and a few times they had to close the store because too many people were inside. One Black Friday they had to close the store because they ran out of stock. Crazy! I always said that Coach must be the state handbag of Texas. :D

I live close to the Coach Outlet in Allen and also "looked" at the handbags on Oasis last year...all I can say is run to the nearest outlet....all you will save on the ship is taxes!

For the past few weekends I have been going to the Coach outlets (we have 3 outlets nearby) and I started noticing that the quality seemed "off". I couldnt find one I loved and they didnt seem as high quality as my original Coach Ive owned for years (before the outlets got popular). Then I heard an employee tell someone that Coach makes SOME of the purses specifically for the outlets. Which to me explained why I was thinking some of them didnt look as high quality. I am hoping to buy one on Oasis in TWO WEEKS!! :D

The purses on the Oasis were limited the store is small. Someone mentioned on one of the threads that the purses were mostly last years styles. I did notice they did carry some cute styles for the preteens and teens. Pinks and tans with writing on them and some has metallic looking leather mostly in the style of the long chain or leather strap with a rectangle shape body.

My friend's daughter worked for Coach for a while and it is true that a lot of the stock (most of it, actually) at the outlets is made specifically for the factory outlets. But they also have past season items from the retail stores and returns from the retails stores. I love Coach and love going in their outlets stores, but I've noticed that I no longer get that "leather smell rush" when I walk in since more and more of their bags are logo fabric and not leather. Give me a classic leather Coach bag any day......lasts forever and never goes out of style.

I agree that the Coach outlet in San Juan PR is the BEST! If you're willing to walk down the 3 levels of steps you can find some real bargains. When I was there in 2006 the sales tax was 1% but going up to 7% the next day. Have they done away with the sales tax altogether there?

There is a Coach Outlet close to where I live but I have never bought anything there. Been several times and went during Christmas and had to wait to get in (the lines were so long). But ... they never have the same bags you see in dept. stores. The quality seems much less and they are either real young looking or look like purses only older people would carry. I go to the Coach Store at the mall. I get cards frequently in the mail from Coach for 25% off but you cannot use them in the outlets , only at the Coach stores.

I was at the Coach outlet near me just this morning. It was sooo crowded and it was only 11:00 am. I alway seem to find something to buy there. If the quality of the bag is less than the regular stores, Coach still stands behind their quality.

I bought a purse at the outlet and about 6 months later it started to rip/fray. I took it to the regular Coach store. They said that for $20 (for shipping) they would send it back. It would get repaired or I would get my money back. A few weeks later I got a letter from them saying that it couldn't be fixed. The letter was a credit vouch for the retail amount of the purse (not what I paid at the outlet). I was able to use the voucher letter at the outlet store. Not only did I replace the purse, I got a wallet and a hipster flat purse too:D! They really have great customer service!

There is a Coach Factory Store near me that has some (not many, maybe 2 or 3) of the current styles that are sold in dept stores. Everything I have heard is that the on board store has last years styles/patterns, so if you love bags and always looking for more and new styles, dont get too excited. As others said, on board you only save tax.

I work with a Lady that bought a nice Coach bracelet on the Oasis last year. I will definitely be checking out the Coach store on Oasis in Sept, but like the other TN poster, will probably stick to the Outlet store. I bought two beautiful Coach bags in Pigeon Forge last summer.:D

Archived