What is your favorite ship in the current Carnival Fleet? And why?

westcruzer

Gotta say the Carnival Pride, Love this ship (maybe because it was my first cruise :D).. Love Spirit Class ships so easy to navigate

Worst ship Carnival Destiny (tons of dead-ends, super old decor, needs lots of work!)- Just did a B2B

I love the Spirit class ships, with the Legend being my favorite. I liked the decor even with the urns. I thought the dining room on the Miracle a little too much for me. My first cruise was on the Fascination and she holds a special place because of that. I was so amazed by the atrium. My next cruise is on the Glory, so I'm excited to try out the Conquest class.

I vote for the Miracle or the Legend. Just off the Miracle for the second time last month. The layout is great, love the open lido deck and not having a big screen. Gatsby's Garden is a relaxing area to sit for a while. Also they have french door obstructed cabins for the price of an inside. You can open the doors, just no balcony. You can see the ocean and get daylight. All for the price of no window! These cabins are only on this class of ship. I also prefer one two level dining room. The Fantasy class ships are great too. They are a little smaller but the Serenity area is just great. Just my opinion.

Archived