What is your favorite ship in the current Carnival Fleet? And why?

westcruzer

The title says it all. I have only been on a few ships and am in the process of looking at booking another cruise.

Of the ships I've travelled on with Carnival I would say Splendor but I hated the decor. Just liked everything else about it like the spa.

What do you all think? Please only consider the ship and not it's current itinerary.

Carnival Liberty

• It's part of the Conquest class (which we consider to be the "right size", with the "right amount" of amenities).
  • The decoration is much more pleasing. In fact we believe that it's one of the most toned down, elegant, and tastefully decorated in the fleet (for Carnival standards!).
  • OP, I know you mentioned not to take into consideration itinerary, but we like that currently it does alternating Eastern and Western itineraries, so it can be enjoyed by people who enjoy both itineraries, or to people who would like to sail for 14 nights!.
  • Harry's Steakhouse is truly a highlight of this ship. One of the most enjoyable things of our cruises on this ship.
  • The Customer Service that we received on our last cruise on the Liberty far surpassed what we've experienced on any of our other Carnival sailings.

The title says it all. I have only been on a few ships and am in the process of looking at booking another cruise.

Of the ships I've travelled on with Carnival I would say Splendor but I hated the decor. Just liked everything else about it like the spa.

What do you all think? Please only consider the ship and not it's current itinerary.

Carnival Legend wins my vote. Tampa is easy to get in and out, ship is just the right size, and I like the color purple!

My favourite Carnival Cruise Line ship was the Coral Princess.

Carnival owns Princess and Holland America also.

Technically, the Coral Princess is NOT a Carnival Cruise Lines ship. It's a Carnival Corporation ship, which owns Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruise Lines, and Holland America Cruise Lines...:D

I have to say the Carnival Fascination, because it was my first Carnival ship, and I will never forget walking into the Atrium for the first time and being amazed at the grandeur of it! I also had the best time in the piano bar, and my next Carnival experience on the Glory couldn't compare.

We've cruised on the Glory and Legend (did that one twice) and preferred the Legend overall...mainly due to the perfect size and easier layout. We loved the Glory too but hated how the galley blocked pathways on certain decks. We kept getting "trapped."

It's looking like we are cruising the Dream this summer and we're anxious to try another class ship.

All in all, any cruise ship is a good cruise ship!

Having sailed them all....

The Splendor because I LOVED the Cloud 9 Spa and the retractable roof that could cover Lido in case of bad weather (which also meant that all of Lido was nonsmoking).

It has the Conquest layout on the Promenade...so I can hop from karaoke to the piano bar to the cover band lounge easily....

Legend, Pride....and the 2 other "spirit" class ships we'll cruise on eventually !

Perfectly laid out, lots of room, and HAPPY crew members that are NOT as overworked as those on biggies like the Dream.

I have to say the Carnival Fascination, because it was my first Carnival ship, and I will never forget walking into the Atrium for the first time and being amazed at the grandeur of it! .

This sums up exactly how I feel about the Imagination. I've been hooked on cruising since my first one on the Imagination in 8th grade. I too was blown away by the magnificence of the atrium. Although I enjoy the benefits of the larger ships I have sailed (Valor, Legend) the Imagination will always be my favorite.

Archived