Just back from Eurodam - any questions?

Infi

I, too, just left the ship on 3/19. Had a great time. We had the Main seating assignmed at 8:00 and could not book an As You wish on any particular night unless we wished to give up the Main seating. We chose not to do that. We ate in the Lido, Pinnacle and Tamarind one night each and all were fine. The Lido was an 'International Buffet.' Not great, but we weren't in the mood to wait until 8:00.

Two of the singer and dancer shows we had seen last year on the Eurodam. I hope they change for our sailing in October. Shows are good, but I'd like a change.

No one has mentioned the Adagio String Quartet. They are a new group from Roumania and they were wonderful. We have never stopped to listen to the strings before, but this group was engaging. Great happy hour before our dinner.

Room stewards were excellent. Happy to respond.

Hi. Good information! Do you know what days they served lunch in Pinnacle and Tamarind? I've heard conflicting info that sometimes they alternate days and others have said they are open everyday. Also heard Pinnacle is closed for lunch on Le Cirque night. Thanks.

Hi. Good information! Do you know what days they served lunch in Pinnacle and Tamarind? I've heard conflicting info that sometimes they alternate days and others have said they are open everyday. Also heard Pinnacle is closed for lunch on Le Cirque night. Thanks.

Hi jmkennett, and thanks. They served lunch in the Tamarind on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We had lunch there on Tuesday as we sailed into San Juan and it was lovely. The Pinnacle for lunch was much spottier, open on both sea days and Tuesday. It was definitely closed on Le Cirque night (St. Thomas/Wednesday). There might have been another day or so that it was open, but I'll have to double check the dailies to make sure. Hope that helps.

Do you need a reservation for lunch at the Tamarind:confused:

Yes. They stagger arrivals so the servers and kitchen aren't overwhelmed with everyone arriving all at once for lunch. You can make a reservation either by visiting the Tamarind or calling the dining reservations line onboard. This information will be in the Explorer paper. Hope that helps - enjoy your cruise. :)

Archived