Parking for Allure

Dett

Should have added - we arrived a port about 11:30. Don't know if or when it becomes full.

M

Thanks for the additional information. Didn't think about that. We usually try to get on the ship about 11:00 or 11:30 am so we should be OK.

At Port $12 a day, (I think) close by with great reviews from Cruise Critic Park N Go, just reserved for $6.99 a night. :)

I guess I'm always looking for a deal.

With gas saves us a lot of money instead of the Cruise Connection bus.

We sailed on the Feb 27 trip. We parked in the regular doc lot and arrived close to 1230. The lot was only about 20% full. Seems like the price was 15$ per day. It was fast in and fast out but the lot is open air. I would pay more for a covered lot but you cannot beat the convenience.

We sailed on the Feb 27 trip. We parked in the regular doc lot and arrived close to 1230. The lot was only about 20% full. Seems like the price was 15$ per day. It was fast in and fast out but the lot is open air. I would pay more for a covered lot but you cannot beat the convenience.

Thanks. Port Everglades website says that the parking is $15/day.

Finally, I found this info, been looking for parking review everywhere. I too was considering the park n go. Seems like good deal at 7/hr versus 15. However maybe the extra money is worth not waiting on shuttle to and from car. Any thoughts? I did read a review on tripadvisor where the person stated it was a very long walk from parking to allure. maybe he got there too late. If we arrive at 11 what time might we be able to board the ship? thanks for the help!!

Archived