What drinks are free?

Lillykat

On celebrity they had juices, tea, coffee in the mornings. During the day they would be water, ice tea, lemonade, hot tea or hot coffee if you walked to the buffet area.

What does Princess do? Is there just ice water available or are the other choices?

On celebrity they had juices, tea, coffee in the mornings. During the day they would be water, ice tea, lemonade, hot tea or hot coffee if you walked to the buffet area.

What does Princess do? Is there just ice water available or are the other choices?

I think if they could figure out a way to charge for water and information,they'd do it.

Seriously,water,OJ,grapefruit juice in the morning (sometimes cranberry juice...very sweet!),iced tea and I've even seen lemonade at lunch.

Hi!

During the day you will find water, iced tea, hot tea, and hot coffee for sure. We did not find lemonade. Since the buffet is pretty much 24/7 there might be juice as well, but we were not looking for that except at breakfast.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the deal: IF you go to the buffet for breakfast, you get the juices (orange, tomato, grapefruit, prune juices), included in the buffet UP til 11:00 a.m. AFTER THAT, if you want juices to mix with your livations, then you'll be charged for them at the bar. The only drinks offered "for what you already paid for," are ice tea, hot tea, and coffee at the buffet.

I HATE IT WHEN THE WORDS "FOR FREE," are interacted with what you already paid for. Do the math and you'll see what I'm talking about. ;)

We used to order coffee and tea in our stateroom first thing in the morning. We also ordered two glasses of juice. That way I used to have juice for my bloody mary, etc. later in the day. Then we went to the buffet and had juice with our breakfast.

I don't wish to praise X, but at both lunch and dinner, any juice was available, in the main dining room, if you asked. Coffee on the other hand was the worst ever. john

I order juice for dinner with Princess and never had a problem and never have been charged for it.

I have never seen lemonade on Princess before.

• 3 months later...

Archived