Fantasy 7 day out of Charleston

luvdale

Has anyone been on the 7 day cruise on the Fantasy lately? We are going in June with a small group and was wondering how the cruise was? How bout the food? Do they have a deli? Dining Room? Any complaints??? How about the liquor policy on picking it up the last day, or do they still deliver it to your room? Is it for the liquor bought in port that you have to pick up in the morning, or if you buy it in the ship store, do they deliver it to your cabin? Thanks

The Fantasy is a beautiful ship... I did a five day on her but I did do a seven day on the Inspiration and had a fantastic time.

The food is uniformly good across the fleet so no worries there. There is a deli located at the aft end of the Lido Deck in the Windows On The World bar and grill.

I'm not sure if the Fantasy is in the group of ships that require you to retrieve your liquor in the morning or no. The policy only extends to liquor purchased in port, not the booze you buy on the ship.

:)

Thank you for the information!

We will be sailing on the Fantasy in July and are so very excited- we were on the Dream last Juy and I Loved Her! I think it will be nice to sail on a small ship this time, close to home and just the places we want to go. Cannot wait...

You are always so helpful, AND I didn't even have to ask..

Has anyone been on the 7 day cruise on the Fantasy lately? We are going in June with a small group and was wondering how the cruise was?Cruise was FANTASTIC! How bout the food? FABULOUS!Do they have a deli? YES! Dining Room? Any complaints??? NONE WHAT-SO-EVER! How about the liquor policy on picking it up the last day, or do they still deliver it to your room? DON'T KNOW! Is it for the liquor bought in port that you have to pick up in the morning, or if you buy it in the ship store, do they deliver it to your cabin? Thanks

Have a great time aboard the Fantasy! We did!

:cool:Bill

What is Carnival's policy on bringing wine aboard, especially the Fantasy? This would not be for consumption in public areas; only our cabin.

Thanks.

Policy is one (750 ml) bottle of wine per person at embarkation, in a carryon only. Wine in checked bags will be confiscated if found.

What is Carnival's policy on bringing wine aboard, especially the Fantasy? This would not be for consumption in public areas; only our cabin.

Thanks.

One 750ml bottle per person 21 or older. It can be consumed just about everywhere. There is a corkage fee if a bottle is taken into the MDR. The corkage fee is not always charged.

Has anyone been on the 7 day cruise on the Fantasy lately? We are going in June with a small group and was wondering how the cruise was? How bout the food? Do they have a deli? Dining Room? Any complaints??? How about the liquor policy on picking it up the last day, or do they still deliver it to your room? Is it for the liquor bought in port that you have to pick up in the morning, or if you buy it in the ship store, do they deliver it to your cabin? Thanks

We'll be on that cruise too! Can't wait! :)

Archived