Carnival docking times

Cattie

Hi, this is my first time cruising Carnival. It says we're docking in Cozumel at 8am. Does this mean it will be 6am Cozumel time on April 1, or it will be 8am Cozumel time that we dock but ship time will be 10am.

I'm very confused! I'm just going to cry if I have to leave Nachi at 2pm so we don't miss our ship instead of 4pm like I figured on.

Please help!! I would email my PVP but he sucks. I emailed him a week and a half ago and still waiting on a response.

Try this link from the post below yours.

http://thisiscozumel.com/content/view/1108/2/

It will be 6 AM Coz time for you when the Valor docks. Best bet is to contact Nachi Cocum and see how early they'll be open.

Yeah, these next two weeks are gonna play havoc on East Coast Cruisers. And will be confusing for Gulf Coast Cruisers too.

We were on Legend earlier this month and the ship was on eastern time the entire cruise. We were scheduled to dock in Cozumel at 10:00 am, which, we learned, is on central time. Therefore, when we docked at 10, it was 9 in Cozumel. We had reservations at a private beach as well with our ship leaving at 6:00 pm. We left the beach at 3:30 and took a taxi back to the pier so the missus could get her obligatory shopping in. Trust me - we spent almost five hours at the beach and it was more than enough. Even with clouds, I looked like a beached lobster.

Actually the Puerta Maya docking schedule says we dock at 8am local time. I'm so confused!!

Cattie, ignore the Puerta Maya docking schedule. Go strictly by the ship's schedule. It'll save you from any aggravation at the end of the day. Cozumel is on central time and the ship stays on eastern time.

Archived