Kids on Orient Beach

Jenjer

Okay I am just going to ask...:)

I know Club Orient is "Kid friendly" So I take that to mean its okay to take the kids on the naked side right?

Will it piss people off? or make them uncomfortable? We would let the kids decide if they want to swim naked or not. They do at home and are used to having DH and I naked. At our house its just not a big deal. I know it is for other people but its just not for us. The munchkins are 7 and 9 if that matters.

DH and I went there when I preggo with our first. He immedatly went naked I decided after aboout 5 min to enjoy the freedom. We never saw any activity that we would not expose our children to.

Would we be better off just renting some chairs and staying on the other side of the beach and keeping our suits on?

I have been there several times and I do not see a problem with it as pertains to your children. If are fine with what they will see, then its your call. I never spent much time down there as I was self conscious about going total au naturel but its marked on the signs as this type of beach. If you don't have a problem with it I would not think anyone will say a word to you. If so just move on down to the other side as I have many a woman topless there without a problem.

I have 3 kids and all have been to Orient beach many times. We do not choose to go unclothed, but have no problem with those that do. I have seen nude kids at this beach. Pretty much the kids were very young though. It seemed to me that no one really feels that it is a big deal. I personally would not want my kids to go nude for fear of someone taking photos or the potential of perverts about. But it is your choice.....

Are you suggesting the pink top doesn't match the blue bottom? I'm not so sure the babe is much into fashion. :D But wait, the issue must be the animal print thing she has on her hair. She would look much better if the hair thing was pink.

OR is it that "gonzo" doesn't look good in maroon??

I'm not sure what the point is, but I'm fairly certain that it's not Orient Beach, which was sort of the topic for this thread.

gary

Thanks for clarifying that. Did you also know that the Easter bunny is not real?

Archived