OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!

Could it possibly be our first CC cruise?!? Waiting to see if we'll have friends join us but otherwise we will be booking.

so excited.

Very cool.......let me know :)

We have never booked a group cruise before. Do the prices include taxes/fees? This would be a wonderful anniversary cruise.

Yes it is total price plus $75 on board credit (OBC) :D

Whatcha think Allen?.....Is this gonna work for you? :D

Randy, I'm just not sure yet. For me as a single, it looks like it would be about $1300 which is a little steep for me. I sure do miss the 1-A discounts. I may have to try to get a roomie for this one.

Okay' date=' I guess i have to admit that your post just might have been tampered with a little bit. :D[/quote']

What?!?!??!? :eek:

Allen you HAVE to come!!! You are making me do the Conquest so you have to do Magic II :(

Randy' date=' I'm just not sure yet. For me as a single, it looks like it would be about $1300 which is a little steep for me. I sure do miss the 1-A discounts. I may have to try to get a roomie for this one.[/quote']

I understand.....but I did just check over 55, past guest, early saver and total price with a porthole is $1076.04 for 1 :D

What?!?!??!? :eek:

Allen you HAVE to come!!! You are making me do the Conquest so you have to do Magic II :(

Yeah....what she said :)

Another factor I have to consider is that I was considering Meredith's Alaska cruise for July 24, 2012, and the fact that my youngest son, his wife and three of my grandkids live in Seattle is a factor, too. She's having trouble getting pricing on hers, though. It could be expensive.... or not. :)

So many cruises... so little time.... okay, forget time.... so little money. :o

Oh just wait til you see your name on the list which I'll do now......but you aren't an official cool kid til you book.....lol :p

Ha ! I'm a cool kid and we are not booked though. Def interested if it includes a drank card.

Or I could try to find some way to do both. I'd probably need a roomie on hers' date=' too.[/quote']

Roomies help save...I like my room myself but maybe I'll find chick that wants to go on a week long dutch date. :D

Ha ! I'm a cool kid and we are not booked though. Def interested if it includes a drank card.

You are a cool kid but we won't know anything about the drink card til 6 months out but it's looking like this will just be one of our regular fun group cruises. :D

Just *74* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - Booked!!

sarapdot - 2 - Sara, Jamie

quitaj1 - 4 - Marquita,William, Deatrice, Curtis - Booked!!

?

?

?

Roomies help save...I like my room myself but maybe I'll find chick that wants to go on a week long dutch date. :D

You are a cool kid but we won't know anything about the drink card til 6 months out but it's looking like this will just be one of our regular fun group cruises. :D

Oh you know we will book it lol/

Going up to see Sean and family this weekend and see my new grandbaby--Isabella--and I got wiener man to fly, do you believe it ??!!!! Non stop to Dulles on Jet Blue.

Have a million things to do before we leave Sat, so will book as soon as we get back. missing our fun grope cruises. :)

Oh you know we will book it lol/

Going up to see Sean and family this weekend and see my new grandbaby--Isabella--and I got wiener man to fly, do you believe it ??!!!! Non stop to Dulles on Jet Blue.

Have a million things to do before we leave Sat, so will book as soon as we get back. missing our fun grope cruises. :)

Sounds good Vicki....have fun and wow...can't believe John is flying....lol :D

Archived