Pearl Harbour Wheelchairs available ?

huggs

Hi,

Does anyone know if they have wheelchairs you can rent at Pearl Harbour. I really want to go there, but worried about all the walking around. Many attractions that I have been to have wheelchairs you can use and or rent, but unable to find any such information when I google for it.

I may need to find somewhere to just rent a wheelchair for the day or two...plan on using a walker most of the trip.

Thank you

If you look on the Official Pearl Harbor website it says that wheelchairs are not available for rent on-site. This is under the Accessibility section. There is really a lot of good information on this website about visiting Pearl Harbor. Cherie

If you look on the Official Pearl Harbor website it says that wheelchairs are not available for rent on-site. This is under the Accessibility section. There is really a lot of good information on this website about visiting Pearl Harbor. Cherie

Thanks Cherie...I had looked on there, but must have missed that info. I will just have to hope I am recovered and can cope with all the walking ...given the # of aging vets, you might think they would provide this service. Perhaps it has to do with it being a military insallation of sorts ?

Again, thank you

Archived