Victory Fitness Center

agc291

I searched the forums but cant seem to find any info on the gym on the Victory. We leave this sunday and my boyfriend wants to work out a couple of the days were there. ANy information on hours or equipment would be helpful. Thanks!

Hi agc....I would like to know the same thing. We are on your cruise. I know I posted before asking about group fitness classes and was told they had spinning but don't know exactly when or what time for sure so will have to keep my eye on the daily bulletin things we get. I also would be interested in knowing if they now have any kettlebells on board.

You should have a very nice fitness center. I cruised on the Elation last year which is a much smaller ship and it had a nice fitness center. There should be the usual elipticals, treadmills, bikes, free weights, benches, etc.

Enjoy!

Yea thats basically it. I didnt see any free weights..but i wasnt really looking either, it small but it never seemed busy. you need to go through the spa to get to the gym.

I believe on all Carnival ships the gym is open 6AM to 10PM.

Most have treadmills, elipitcals, some bikes (spin class bikes are usually in separate area and only out for spin classes), weight machines. Some have dumbbells, but bar bells and free weights are very rare on ships.

Archived