Missing flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bridmo

Hi all

we've finally received our flights for our Epic TA in October, unfortunately we can't find the outbound flight. BA4501 direct from Manchester to Barcelona but this flight doesn't seem to exist? the return flights are with AA but fly from Miami to Chicargo then onto Manchester.

Hope the flight is just misplaced???:confused:

Hi all

we've finally received our flights for our Epic TA in October, unfortunately we can't find the outbound flight. BA4501 direct from Manchester to Barcelona but this flight doesn't seem to exist? the return flights are with AA but fly from Miami to Chicargo then onto Manchester.

Hope the flight is just misplaced???:confused:

Check Iberia. B.A code share and with the new merger I believe some flights have been changed if they departed at a similar time to Iberia flights. This was the case for many flights to the US.

This is likely to be an NCL charter (hence the 4 figure flight number) and under the control of NCL and will not appear on BA website etc. You will not be able to select your own seats etc in the normal way as BA do not control the flight - only provide the plane and crew. Same applied to us from LHR to Venice last summer and it turned out fine. :)

No more options I'm afraid but I was expecting rubbish flights as we got a fantastic price. I'm certain it won't be a direct flight from Manchester was expecting maybe to fly to LHR then barcelona??

Do you think if I contacted NCL they could help on the matter even though we didn't book direct with them :confused:

No more options I'm afraid but I was expecting rubbish flights as we got a fantastic price. I'm certain it won't be a direct flight from Manchester was expecting maybe to fly to LHR then barcelona??

Do you think if I contacted NCL they could help on the matter even though we didn't book direct with them :confused:

Did you contact your booking agent, airline????? What is NCL going to be able to do?

Not sure who you booked with, but call them would be my best guess. In reality, an Oct plan could change again.

Thanks all

e-mailed company and was told its a shared flight, we've never heard of this before but feel a bit better now

Once again thanks to all you experts out there, don't know where we'd be without you all :):)

Archived