Obc

denby

Once...after many problems with her, messed up reservations, lack of communication...etc, one pointed email to her resulted in 1 bottle of wine, chocolate covered strawberries and $30 OBC (B2B cruise, so split over 28 days at sea!).

Never went back to her...never got anything else from any others.

Would also like to hear from any other Canadians.

Not sure if your question means Canadians receiving OBC from a Canadian TA? If so, yes, but not nearly the amount I receive from American TA's.

The same goes for us.

Best we've gotten from a Cdn TA is one bottle of wine. Now book, in $US, with a large online US based TA that specializes in cruises only. Last three X cruises we've gotten $200 per cabin in OBC from the TA. For our last Princess cruise got $150 price reduction and $85 OBC which was in addition to the $100 each we got from the cruiseline for a Future Cruise Sales deposit.

I use an online T/A in the US. But a while back one of my booked cruises showed a $500 cheaper price in CAD vs USD for a particular Cat. so we cancelled and rebooked in CAD directly with RCCL, but no OBC.

However I much prefer working with my T/A in the US for service and generous OBC.

Archived