Question regarding Concierge on FoS

Hello all.

New to this board so please be gentle.

I am cruising on FoS on 27th March this year (4 Days \o/)

We have a GS and from the great info from this site i got hold of the concierge email last friday (9 days before the cruise) and asked if it was possible to book a table in the main dining room for 7.15pm for 7 people on the 1st night (we have Any Time Dining btw).

The concierge very promptly responded within an hour or so that if i contacted them within 7 days of the cruise that they would be happy to help in any way possible. So I waited 2 days and resent the email and have still not had a reply, 3 days later.

My question is, and sorry for taking a while getting there, how long do i wait before emailing again, and chasing, i dont want to make a nuisance of myself but on the other hand i dont want to leave it so long that i cant get a table.

Hello all.

New to this board so please be gentle.

I am cruising on FoS on 27th March this year (4 Days \o/)

We have a GS and from the great info from this site i got hold of the concierge email last friday (9 days before the cruise) and asked if it was possible to book a table in the main dining room for 7.15pm for 7 people on the 1st night (we have Any Time Dining btw).

The concierge very promptly responded within an hour or so that if i contacted them within 7 days of the cruise that they would be happy to help in any way possible. So I waited 2 days and resent the email and have still not had a reply, 3 days later.

My question is, and sorry for taking a while getting there, how long do i wait before emailing again, and chasing, i dont want to make a nuisance of myself but on the other hand i dont want to leave it so long that i cant get a table.

I would re-send the email today. The ship is in dry dock and the staff may not be checking the computer as much as they normally do.

All 3 concierges on Freedom are great. I think you have either Amit or Willy in the Concierge Lounge for your sailing.

Archived