Kids Menu--MDR

Anybody can order off the kids menu, and anybody can order off the adult menu.

It's a good opportunity for children around your eldest age to begin experimenting with more adventurous foods. I think my daughter tried escargot for the 1st time at 12.

This is our family's first cruise. What can we expect on the kid's menu in the MDR? Also, our oldest is 11, can she order off either menu?

Thanks!

I dont see why she wouldnt be able to order off either menu. when we took ds (14 mos at the time) we ordered off the kids menu for him. usual kids menu fare, pasta, mac n cheese, burger, etc. have a good trip.

DGS was 7 on his first cruise. I think the only thing he ordered from the kids menu was the chicken noodle soup - which several of us had almost every night as it was much better than the soups on the main menu. Otherwise he ate from the main menu. They tend to be a bit stingy with the veggies so we requested a plate of steamed broccoli and a large platter appeared every night for us all to share.

Archived