Thank you Denny01!! Here's my ??

waterloogirl

I'm hopeful this will not turn into a "just quit smoking" or "don't smoke on the ship" rant in my direction ;) but.... can someone please give me the specific locations on Century for designated smoking areas? I've searched and have only found generic responses (deck 11 aft, deck 5 - port, etc.). The Celebrity site isn't any help either. Quick, to the point responses are appreciated please (I was on her three years ago and forgot).... may I smoke on deck 12, aft, port side for instance?

(before I get blasted, I will be in a S1, deck 12, starboard... I have no intention of smoking on my balcony, in my room nor in public non-designated areas....I'm also very kind to those around me and will not smoke if crowded with non-smokers nor will I smoke if people are eating in the nearby area - even if they are in a smoking area....)

Thanks kindly everyone!!!

I do not know all the smoking areas, but the closest one to your stateroom will be the Sunset Bar (the bar that is in the aft on the Resort Deck); one side of this bar permits smoking. I know that one side of the outdoor pool also permits smoking. I think the only indoor area is a section of the Hemisphere Lounge (the bar all the way forward on the Sports Deck). I think the Sports Deck and Promenade Deck also have outdoor smoking allowed on one side.

Archived