Birthday card in the mail!!

stretchcruz

Today is my birthday, I am used to getting the email birthday greetings from Princess, but today I got an actual birthday card in the mail from them!! I thought it was a very nice gesture and appreciated it very much!!!! It even had a picture of the little chocolate cake that they bring you with the Princess logo on the outside and the candle.

Today is my birthday, I am used to getting the email birthday greetings from Princess, but today I got an actual birthday card in the mail from them!! I thought it was a very nice gesture and appreciated it very much!!!! It even had a picture of the little chocolate cake that they bring you with the Princess logo on the outside and the candle.

We've received both also...it's a nice touch. :)

Mine was 3/22, got thr email, but not the card.

Great gesture anyway!!!:)

Archived