Roll Call Oceania Regatta Transatlantic June 11, 2012

neilrr

Hello Everyone:

My Partner Jerry and I just booked the Transatlantic (June, 2012) out of Miami and we are very excited. It was nice to find a transatlantic late in the season. Great luxury ship and prices including air back from Barcelona. We also received a SBC and pre-paid gratuities..

We are also staying a few days extra in Barcelona. We have been there before and loved it.

Hope others will join us -- too good of a deal to pass up...

See you all soon...:p

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My partner louis and i are also on this cruise and love the regatta . Drop us a line as we would love to chat.. Will be in boynton in january too. lubelira@aol.com

Glad to hear you will be joining us.

This will be our first time on Oceania. We have heard good things about the line. We love to cruise and did a Transatlantic last summer. I will send you an e-mail off of CC. It is funny that you will be in Boynton in January. Let's try to get together. We met another couple (husband and wife) on the cruise -- from Boca and had a lovely lunch together.

I will e-mail you this week after all of my family leaves. We have a number of people in for Thanksgiving and it has been hectic.

Hope you had a great holiday. Talk to you soon.. :)

• 2 months later...
We're doing Lisbon - NYC on Regatta in Sep 2012....great ship if a little bouncy on the Atlantic & very gay friendly....enjoy! :)

LaCroisiereS'amuse - Thank you so much for the heads-up. This will be our first time on Oceania. We did a TA last summer and thoroughly enjoyed it. We love only having to fly one-way...

Enjoy your cruise on the Regatta in September - keep an eye out for my review upon return...:)

• 2 months later...

As it has been several months since the last posting - we thought we just might see if anyone missed this thread for the Trans-Atlantic from Miami to Barcelona on the Regatta. We are aware that the ship is pretty much sold out and would tend to believe we are not the only Gay passengers.:eek: :)

If anyone is joining us we would love to hear from you...

Hi Guys,

My daughter and I will be sailing on June 11, 2012 also. We've done lots of cruises but this is our first Transatlantic and also our first with Oceania. Very excited.

Kettpo - Glad you could join us. I see you also found the general thread for our group. We look forward to meeting you both. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are sailing around the Black Sea in early July with another couple. Our first Oceania cruise. Close friends have become avid Oceania cruiser and we hope to enjoy the line as well.:)

Archived