Carnival Freedom Rooms

navybaby1113

Pics of 2470-Conquest when we sailed with our kids once. I always try to get this room. It is huge. The size of a suite. It is a little loud on port days when going in and out of port, but we used that to let us know it was time to get up. Plenty of room. Couldn't get the whole thing in one pic. /we used it for our whole group to hang out at times.

n1024492205_30188715_1622659.jpg?dl=1

n1024492205_30188716_5368975.jpg?dl=1

I was looking at 2470 but it says that it only has 2 beds in it. We have 3 adults sailing, would we all have a place to sleep? I see in your pictures that you have the pull out couch.

Pics of 2470-Conquest when we sailed with our kids once. I always try to get this room. It is huge. The size of a suite. It is a little loud on port days when going in and out of port, but we used that to let us know it was time to get up. Plenty of room. Couldn't get the whole thing in one pic. /we used it for our whole group to hang out at times.

n1024492205_30188715_1622659.jpg?dl=1

n1024492205_30188716_5368975.jpg?dl=1

Thanks for the pictures. I'm getting more and more excited!

2462 is a great room - bigger, 2 windows. Did a B2B on the Valor in that room, then booked it again on the Conquest next January (unplanned cruise; Mrs. 2Ports Platinum before they change the rules). Had planned on IS to save $$ but when I saw it was available jumped on it - well worth the extra $$ over IS.

Archived