Boatswain's Beach/Turtle Farm - What's included?

Lady_Jag

I am confused on the tickets for the turtle farm in Grand Cayman.

There are 2 prices - one for the "Entire Park," and one for "Turtle Farm Tour Only."

Can you please tell me the difference between the two? What's included in "Entire Park" admission that's not included in the "Turtle Farm Tour Only"?

I'm assuming that the "Entire Park" includes pool and lagoon access, while the other tickets do not. Anything else?

Thanks!

If it's the same way that it used to be, the "turtle farm tour only" includes just the touch tanks and other turtle breeding tanks, and the "entire park" includes everything. Details on the various activities available are on their website - http://www.boatswainsbeach.ky/experience/touch-tanks.cfm

We went a few weeks ago and bought the full pass. I think it was worth it as you got to see and hold all the turtles AND you to to snorkel in a lagoon with turtles, see the predator tank and they also had a nice pool with loungers. My kids loved it. If you buy your tickets online they give you a 20% discount.

We went a few weeks ago and bought the full pass. I think it was worth it as you got to see and hold all the turtles AND you to to snorkel in a lagoon with turtles, see the predator tank and they also had a nice pool with loungers. My kids loved it. If you buy your tickets online they give you a 20% discount.

Thanks! I think I'll do that. Boatswain told me in email that if our ship doesn't make port, they would refund our money. The web site also say they have a free shuttle to/from there if we buy online.

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Archived