Azura A116

tinto

Hi,

Have booked on cruise onboard Azura and have a few questions about what to expect!

Have a 4 berth room, what will it be like?

Can we purchase drinks packages or what kind of cost are drinks, am travelling with 3 children?

What type of activities can I expect for the children (14, 12 and 6 yrs) and myself?

Thank you, counting down sleeps to July!!

You can buy a pre loaded drinks card for soft drinks. I'm not sure about it as I don't have children but if you go to P&O's forum there is mention of it on there plus lots of other answers to questions you may have.

The forum also has a cruise roll call to enable you to find people travelling on the same cruise as you.

Hi,

Have booked on cruise onboard Azura and have a few questions about what to expect!

Have a 4 berth room, what will it be like?

Can we purchase drinks packages or what kind of cost are drinks, am travelling with 3 children?

What type of activities can I expect for the children (14, 12 and 6 yrs) and myself?

Thank you, counting down sleeps to July!!

Drinks prices are very reasonable especially soft drinks. Im not sure you would need to buy a soft drinks package given the prices. Typical alcohol costs: Glass of House Wine £2.95, Pint of Stella £2.95. Azura has the same kids facilities as Ventura which are highly rated. The kids will be very busy being entertained. Loads of activities for adults too, often too many to choose. Not sure what cabin type you have given you have said its a 4 berth room. Can you expand?

Found the P&O bar menu that includes the cost of soft drinks...all the info you need:

https://ask.pocruises.com/resources/carnivaluk/life-on-board/artemis_bar

Archived