Another Snow storm in the NE but 5 days until Victory

Shipbound

Had another 12 inches of snow in Maine with more to come on Saturday afternoon/evening. Hopefully, all those cruising from NE this weekend are going down a day before or leaving early Saturday morning. We're all sick of this and it was -15 below at our house this am. Early April and the Glory can't come soon enough! We're buried in snow!!!

We, too, are sailing aboard the "Victory", but not until April 3rd. We'd like to say "Bon Voyage" to all of you that will be sailing aboard her this coming weekend, and in the coming weeks!

We're looking forward to your reviews of the "Victory"!

:cool: Bill

We just got off the Victory 3/6/05. Came home on 3/8/05 (Michigan) to cold and snow - at least a foot yesterday. Was sure it wouldn't be this bad after all it is March.

Victory is a great ship, we had a wonderful time, even though USairways lost all of our luggage and refused to forward it to any of the ports. We decided it was better to be in the wonderful tropical weather on the ship with no clothes that to me home with clothes in the snow and cold.

Have a wonderful time everyone! If I can answer any questions I would be glad to. (Except about the dining room - couldn't attend as we had no dress clothing).

Archived