Oasis refridgerators and milk....

Chicky2181

The fridges are dorm cubes....you will be able to keep things cool for short periods...I wouldn't use any dairy (whether human or cow!!) after a day...they will keep milk cool for several hours at best.

Use powdered formula, if you can...no refridgeration needed! And breast milk....just use straight from the breast as needed!

We got off Oasis this morning and I was all prepared (after reading posts on here) to have to put milk in the ice bucket overnight so we would have it in the morning for him. But, we found that the fridge was quite cold and kept everything, water, milk, and juice very cold.

I don't know if it varies from room to room but ours was cold enough for milk and yogurt.

We are on Oasis at the end of the month, so can't help there, but we took DS to mexico at 9 months. We brought with us the pre-mixed cans of Enfamil that don't need to be refrigerated (8 oz each). We didn't want to have to deal with finding bottled water, mixing, etc. We enough for a week in a carry on.

Thanks for the replies. My dd has only has breast milk and ready to feed formula. I really don't want to use powder because I'm concerned that it will upset her stomach. We tried the concentrate and that bothered her. Seems like I won't have a problem storing her formula. She eats a quart a day so an open bottle doesn't last long.

Archived