Oosterdam, Mar 19 - Mar 26 sailing

Yooper2

I already read the two reviews of others on the ship and I must say I concur with their comments. Embarkment was easy, trip was nice and food was great. We didn't partake in formal night but ate at Canaletto one night and the Lido the other. Still enjoyed both.

We did have one problem though. Our cabin was on the 7th deck forward and 4 (count them, 4) times our toilet would not flush. It was very agravating and we did complain to the main desk after the 4th time. They said they were having a problem and were working on fixing it. After that, it would hesitate sometime but did eventually flush. Hopefully they now have it completely fixed.

In spite of it all, we would still sail HAL again and I would recommend it to anyone. Our ship had a very nice mix of people. We took 2 ship shore excursions and they were fun and handled well.

Got back to still about a foot of snow on the ground and 32 degrees! Oh well!!

The most common problem associated with toilets not flushing is that one of your neighbor cabins has put something down it that will not negotiate the many twists and turns of the sanitation system.

David

Archived