I'm a ES, will I get the OBC

Will Cruze

Carnival has started a Triple Play campaign

"A Carnival cruise is undeniably full of fun, and through Thursday, you'll get even more when you book one. Choose virtually any sailing through February 2012, and you'll get great rates AND free upgrades.

That's not all; book now through Thursday and you'll be counting more than just the days until you cruise; you'll count the cash you're getting back — up to $100 per stateroom."

i booked ES on the Dream and my room class is sold out (7c). My question is Will I still be elligible for the $100 credit??

IF you upgrade to a 8A and pay the difference, you can get the OBC.

Almost always on these so called sales, the prices are higher than the regular price, they dont give you anything free as a rule. ..or if your category opens up ...and you pay the difference ...so i.e. you pay for the OBC ..can get it that way too.

You can never take part of a offer, i.e...just take the OBC and not pay the rate.

IF you upgrade to a 8A and pay the difference, you can get the OBC.

Almost always on these so called sales, the prices are higher than the regular price, they dont give you anything free as a rule. ..or if your category opens up ...and you pay the difference ...so i.e. you pay for the OBC ..can get it that way too.

You can never take part of a offer, i.e...just take the OBC and not pay the rate.

ITA

I saw this and went to research price for my already booked trip -- early saver is much less than the OBC "sale" price with "free upgrades" :rolleyes

Stick with your ES!

ITA

I saw this and went to research price for my already booked trip -- early saver is much less than the OBC "sale" price with "free upgrades" :rolleyes

Stick with your ES!

The OBC on these sales is almost never a deal. You almost always pay at least the amount of the OBC offered in the form of a higher fare. Canival has this all figured out.

Archived