Cola of Choice...?

soam2005

the fountain soda is pepsi products. but they do have coke products available in a can.

i had the SODA card last two cruises--Sun & Star and most of the time they gave me my drinks out of cans, but i dont recall any Coke products

just Pepsi ones least on the Sun & Star!

i had the SODA card last two cruises--Sun & Star and most of the time they gave me my drinks out of cans, but i dont recall any Coke products

just Pepsi ones least on the Sun & Star!

its been about 2 years since ive sailed with ncl so i guess its changed! good thing i was planning to bring my own case of diet coke!!

On the Spirit, I saw a better variety of beverages available than any previous cruises, but yes, all Pepsi products. I don't remember Dr Pepper or Mr Pib, but there was Orange, Root-beer, and real Ginger-ale just to name a few. Also, one time when I asked for a Sierra Mist, they asked Diet or regular.

By the way, I drink Coke, not Pepsi, but I like Mt Dew and non-colas, so I still buy the soda card on NCL.

Sorry, I just have to post about how much the title of this thread cracks me up. I certainly realize different parts of the country say things differently...but I don't think I have ever heard the term 'Cola' used in Southern California. So, it makes me smile. :D

People here will say 'Soda' or 'Soft Drink', but never 'Cola'. That's awesome. I think if someone asked me what kind of 'Cola' I liked (even though I don't drink soda) I would say, "Coca, isn't that the only kind?".

Archived